Monday, May 9, 2011

Monalto Saturday, Three Ridges Sunday: good climbs, good times

I posted a report of our adventure at Three Ridges, as well as the Montalto Challenge 5K, on my blog here.

We had a great time and hope to get back to Three Ridges in June or July---it is a 14 mile loop, perfect distance for someone looking to increase their mountain trail miles gradually and get some good climbing in. Plus the swimming holes are awesome! Afterward we can go to Devils Backbone or Blue Mountain Brewery for brunch.

Thanks for joining us, Drew and Nick! Hope you had fun running with the big dogs!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. . can't wait to try 3 Ridges next time around. My goal is at 1-2 good mountain runs a month this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, I had a great time! My quads have been yelling at me all day :) I'm excited to get out there again.

    ReplyDelete